Residential Fire Damage Restoration in Concord with SERVPRO
SERVPRO's IICRC-certified crews can mitigate fire damage in your Concord home, "Like it never even happened."
Dealing With the Impacts of Fire Damage in Concord
A fire in your Concord home is devastating and can have long-lasting impacts. It can prove overwhelming to handle cleanup by yourself as fires cause significant damages that only a professional can resolve. It is essential to address the many aspects of recovery from structural ruin to emotional distress. SERVPRO® offers practical solutions to the aftereffects of fire damage and restores your peace of mind and physical space.
Using a fire damage restoration company in Concord offers crucial benefits because the issues caused by smoke and soot may be less apparent while most damage is apparent. The hidden issues can cause long-term problems to your structural components when not dealt with promptly. Smoke permeates almost everything during a fire leaving behind residues. Often, removing smoke residues involves a deep scrub and sanding before refinishing. SERVPRO crews have experience dealing with fire damage and are available 24/7.
Various types of damages experienced after a fire:
- Strong odors
- Heat damage
Intense heat causes structural components, such as windows and walls, to crack, warp, or shatter. It also damages appliances, electrical wiring, and plumbing systems. Heat-sensitive items such as electronics and photographs may suffer damage. Fires also result in losing other things, including furniture, clothing, and sentimental items. Smoke, high temperatures, and water used to quell the fire can render significant damage.
Recovering Essential Books and Documents after Fire Damage
When restoring documents and books, the procedure used by our crews varies depending on whether residues are light or heavy. It also depends on whether the residues are dry, loose, or absorbed into the paper. Particles adhering to the document may require a dry cleaning-sponge or an art gum eraser. We can successfully salvage most of these essential items with proper care and the right approach.
When stored on shelves, smoke residues usually impact the book's spine and the top edges. Our teams remove dry loose smoke residues by dry cleaning methods, including:
- Blowing with compressed air
SERVPRO of Concord evaluates the extent of damage and develops a comprehensive fire damage restoration plan. Call us at (603) 225-2825. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Concord Flood Damage Cleanup Costs Are Often Relatively High
When a flood hits your property, you need to call the technicians at SERVPRO.
Cost-Effective Flood Damage Cleanup in Concord
Floodwaters bring unique challenges to Concord residents that other water events do not. These troubles result from this “black water” because it is usually fouled with chemicals, animal carcasses, feces, and harmful bacteria in these wastes. In order to effectively clean up and restore this type of damage, professional assistance, industrial-grade disinfectants, and equipment, as well as advanced techniques, are required.
Although flood damage cleanup in Concord is generally quite costly, SERVPRO prides itself on offering the best services it can for the lowest prices possible. As a top biohazard cleaning company, we have become highly efficient at, among other things, and overall flood restoration measures. This efficiency helps you, the homeowner because it often enables us to get your job done more quickly and with less expense. However, the following factors ultimately determine how much your project is going to cost:
- Type of water involved – clean water-related issues generally cost half as much to remediate than those produced by black water.
- The extent of water damage – small, cosmetic problems in one room are, of course, much cheaper to handle than large areas or multiple rooms with compromised structural elements
- Parts of the home/rooms affected – foundation damage is typically the most pricey thing to deal with, compromised roofs and ceilings are also expensive to fix, bathrooms and laundry rooms tend to cost more to clean up and repair than others, while walls and flooring remediation are often more moderate
- Location of the home – cleanup, and restoration costs can vary wildly, depending on the city and state your property is located in
All that said, your dedicated neighbors at SERVPRO of Concord are always here and ready to assist you with flood damage cleanup. Contact us anytime at (603) 225-2825 for fast, friendly, and cost-effective service.
Fire Damage Calls for Prompt, Reliable Service in Concord
SERVPRO can use hand tools and advanced equipment to restore your fire damaged home in Concord
Concord Homeowners Deserve SERVPRO’s Proven Fire Damage Methods
It goes without saying that fire, even a smaller blaze in one room of your Concord property, can completely disrupt your life. This is why it is elemental to have a team in your corner focused on results and excellent service. SERVPRO understands all our customers' emotions with fire and water-related incidents, so we have perfected our practices, have the best equipment, and work fast. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster!
Fire damage to your Concord home does not have to mean all is lost. SERVPRO works to help you regain control of your life and property so that you can get back to your routine. Our main goal is to restore all damaged areas and contents to their pre-fire condition. We do so with careful assessment, tailored planning, and a workforce of IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT).
Your Belongings Deserve Attention and Meticulous Cleaning
After a fire, charring, soot, and smoke impact not only your structural and building materials but also your belongings. Our crew understands that your keepsakes, clothing, furnishings, and other items are what make your property a home. Because of this, we have proven methods for cleaning and restoration to restore versus replace whenever possible. This includes pretesting items to determine what can get salvaged and what is unsalvageable.
Some of the methods utilized during a fire restoration project may include:
- Dry methods – This cleaning is often used for pre-cleaning or light soot residues.
- Wet methods – This cleaning effectively tackles moderate or heavy soot residues and soiling.
- Spray and wipe – This is good for any items that cannot hold up to wet methods.
- Foam cleaning – This helps address furnishings with upholstered fabrics that could bleed or shrink with wet methods.
- Abrasion cleaning – This works with the help of agitation to remove soilings from surfaces.
- Immersion cleaning – This involves dipping contents into an immersion bath of a cleaning solution.
Odor Removal Counts in all Fire-Related Restoration Calls
Pungent odors are commonplace with fire-related emergencies, which means you need Odor Control Technicians (OCT) to handle all odorous particulates – making it "Like it never even happened." All walls, ceilings, woodwork, floors, and carpets require thorough cleaning. We never mask lingering odors using fragrance. Instead, we locate all odor-causing sources to eliminate them. To determine the proper one for your property, you can count on us to discuss all deodorizing options. Some deodorizing equipment and products include:
- Odor-Counteractant Beads or Granules help to lessen the overall severity of lingering smells.
- Air Scrubber portable units with HEPA filtration to remove chemicals, gasses, particles from the air.
- Thermal Foggers put out a dense, large volume fog of solvent-based product that bonds to odorous particles to neutralize them.
- Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) Foggers produce a fine mist by atomizing liquid deodorizer that penetrates areas where odor-causing particles settle.
Keep Your Project Organized with Our Move-out/Pack-out Service
Moving furnishings and other belongings out of the work areas might be necessary during the fire restoration process. Items get inventoried, carefully packed up, and transferred off-site for safe storage or additional cleanup. Pack-outs help to:
- Streamline your cleaning and remodeling
- Protect items from damage during the restoration
Once your restoration wraps up, all items stored off-site get moved back in.
SERVPRO of Concord realizes that any fire damage can lead to stress and heartbreak for a homeowner. We do everything possible to make the cleanup and reconstruction on your property seamless so you can get back to life as usual. Call us for emergency service by dialing (603) 225-2825, and we can mobilize our Green Fleet to your door within hours.
Eliminate Pesky Water Damage in Your Concord Property
When a water leak damages your Concord residence, contact SERVPRO to make it "Like it never even happened."
Concord Customers Trust SERVPRO for Reliable Water Damage Assistance
There are many reasons why Concord area residents and business owners trust SERVPRO to handle water removal services and repair. Being a locally owned and operated franchise, our team takes pride in helping local customers when they need cleaning, restoration, and construction. Rather than letting water emergencies bring stress and costly damage, you can ensure it gets done correctly the first time with help from our IICRC-certified water restoration technicians (WRT). You will see why we are the number one choice for cleanup and restoration!
When called to help with water damage in Concord, we mobilize our crew to arrive at your door with our Green Fleet within hours. We have the skill, experience, and training to handle a wide range of water-related emergencies. We also work with trusted contractors in the area to address all reconstruction needs. Once we get started on your project, the results will make everything “Like it never even happened.”
What Does ‘Available 24/7’ Mean?
Emergencies don’t wait until business hours, and they can happen anytime. SERVPRO has our Customer Care Center at the ready to field all calls for water emergencies that may include:
- Basement flooding
- Storm flooding
- Burst pipes
- Hidden leak water damage
- Overflowing tubs, toilets, and sinks
- Major interior spills
- Appliance malfunctions
- And more
All you need to do is call for immediate assistance, and we will start gathering information from you on the water-related incident. From there, we begin initial planning by loading up trucks and vans with all the right equipment for the job. Our warehouses are stocked full of all the latest industrial-grade tools and products to help us achieve our cleanup, drying, and restoration goals as quickly as possible.
Rapid Water Extractions are Crucial to Prevent Migration
Thorough water extraction opens the door for our drying and dehumidification steps. With the help of powerful pumps and extractors, we remove standing water fast – even in cases where hundreds or thousands of gallons are present on the property. We enlist the help of tools such as:
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps
- Truck-mounted extractors
- Industrial-grade wet/dry vacuums
- Light wand extractors
- Rovers (weighted extractors)
Drying and Dehumidification Become Critical in Most Situations
Once we remove all standing water, walls and floors still need special attention to address all moisture. We employ specialized drying and dehumidification tools to keep building materials like walls and flooring from swelling, breaking down, or warping.
- Powerful air movers and dehumidification equipment remove moisture in building materials and tight spaces.
- Our team monitors progress with the help of moisture sensors and meters until we reach drying goals.
- Technicians also enhance airflow over carpets and pads, across walls, and around the furniture to boost moisture evaporation.
You can trust our customer-focused team here at SERVPRO to carefully assess your property to tailor our plan of action to your needs. We also explain all steps, so you are aware throughout each phase. When handling your insurance claim, you can count on us to have accurate inventory taken and all documentation available so that your claims process goes as smoothly as possible.
Regardless of the size or scope of your water damage, SERVPRO of Concord is available to handle it 24-hours a day, seven days a week - including holidays. Give us a call at (603) 225-2825 to dispatch a team to your property or request help at your earliest convenience online.
Concord Mold Damage Remediation Delivers Sustainable Results
Mold Damage in Your Concord Home? Call SERVPRO for Fast Remediation; we are Here to Help.
Expert Moisture Management: Why SERVPRO Ranks as a Leader in Concord Mold Removal
When property owners in Concord encounter mold damage, they seek a permanent solution to the rapidly multiplying colonies, ugly and disturbing to view and accompanied by significant malodors even if hidden in building cavities. Do-it-yourself abatement options are usually inadequate and often worsen the situation. Resolution of persistent microbial growth presents challenges that professional intervention partnered with customer education best conquers by implementing research-based protocols.
Mold damage in Concord buildings is a common issue, which is why SERVPRO invests in Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) training from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). It maintains applicable licenses and certifications from the state of New Hampshire and its municipalities. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) developed the microbial remediation industry standard that guides best practices. These practices provide comprehensive resources both for the current infestation removal and the proactive moisture management crucial to inhibiting the potential for future mold and mildew damage.
What Factors Increase the Risk of Microbial Growth?
Mildews and molds propagate through spores, microscopic fungal particles endemic in all interior and exterior spaces. The spores often create few problems, drifting through the air or hitching a ride into homes and commercial buildings on clothing and shoes, pets, equipment, and more. As long as the spores remain dry, they do not germinate and grow, settling instead upon surfaces and in cracks and crevices along with the many other substances that comprise baseline dust and grime. Problems arise when:
- Spores encounter and absorb water, including the airborne moisture of high humidity levels
- Spores remain damp for at least 24 to 48 hours
- Oxygen is present
- Organic sources of nourishment and shelter are nearby, including many types of building materials -- wood, drywall, insulation, textiles, and more
The above resources are readily available in all Concord properties. It is impossible to eliminate most of them, causing property owners anxiety because mold growth thus seems inevitable. Fortunately, the moisture essential to jump-start a fungal invasion is controllable, which is why SERVPRO’s training and experience in water damage restoration are vital for residents and businesses looking for contractors proficient in successful strategies to resolve mold outbreaks.
How Does SERVPRO Remediate Mold Damage in Concord Properties?
The EPA has researched microbial removal approaches extensively, developing the industry standard published as the guide “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings.” This scientifically designed protocol applies to outbreaks in family residential settings and multi-family structures, and a wide range of business locations. The procedure, followed by appropriately equipped and trained work crews wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), adheres to a set of consecutive steps:
- Location of colonies -- testing employed if necessary where building cavities hide infestation
- Containment of affected areas and workspaces -- wrapping spaces using 1.6 mil polyethylene barriers and leveraging negative pressure air scrubbing equipment to seal off the area and trap contaminants in HEPA filters before exhausting
- Mechanical removal of existing organisms off non-porous surfaces using scrapers, brushes, and other agitation
- Controlled blasting with gentler abrasives such as soda, dry ice, and corn cobs to remove and incapacitate hyphae on porous surfaces
- Spray and wipe or vacuuming (using HEPA filtered equipment) to pick up moldy debris for bagging and lawful disposal
- Treatment of cleaned areas with EPA-registered antimicrobials to inhibit rebound infestation
- Mitigation, remediation, and restoration, including through drying, of water damaged building materials and contents
- Adjustment of relative humidity levels to between 30 and 50 percent
Our methodical and practical approach to moisture elimination and fungal remediation is why SERVPRO of Concord tops the list of mold damage contractors. Call (603) 225-2825 to consult with our highly-qualified team to discuss the options available for your specific circumstances.
Keeping Your Concord Business Operational During Water Restoration
With advanced equipment, SERVPRO restores property to pre-damaged conditions, "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO Explores Practical Solutions to Water Damage in Concord
If you operate a business, water leaks can challenge you. Damage to your structures and equipment is the expected problem. However, leaks can also force unnecessary closure, halting operations. Your chosen restoration approach influences how long your Concord facility may remain closed. Professional assistance from SERVPRO can double the convenience when we remove water conveniently and keep your business running.
Keeping the doors open during water restoration at your Concord facility is not merely a preference matter. It requires a proper understanding of the risks and challenges that force closure. That way, you can tailor your intervention to address the underlying problems that result in closures.
Reasons for temporary business closure after water damage:
- Safety issues that may lead to injury
- Minimizing damage to structures and items
- Creating convenient conditions for faster restoration
Water creates safety risks in different ways, including leaving floor surfaces slick, weakening structural materials, and increasing the likelihood of electrical shorts. Since these issues can cause physical injuries or worse, limiting people’s access to the affected areas is advisable. The risks might also affect the equipment or supplies within your premises through moisture exposure. SERVPRO offers alternatives to full closure while maintaining safety and protecting your items during restoration.
Helpful safety steps:
- Erecting warning signs indicating wet floors and other hazards
- Using covers such as plastic sheets or tarps to protect valuable items
- Using ground-fault circuit interrupters when connecting equipment to power outlets
- Work crews wearing personal protective equipment
Faster Completion of Restoration Tasks
Finding a way to mitigate hazards is helpful for your operations, but if you still have to resolve the leaks and water accumulation. Finding fast and convenient water extraction solutions is critical. Our SERVPRO technicians use specialized extraction and humidity control equipment. For example, we can use truck-mounted extractors for quicker water removal. Desiccant dehumidifiers accessorized with lay-flat tubes can evacuate humid air conveniently without affecting your operations.
SERVPRO of Concord tackles the physical work necessary for water restoration and makes appropriate arrangements for your convenience. Call us at (603) 225-2825. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Concord Water Restoration Solutions for Standing Water
Drying mats set up by SERVPRO techs during water damage restoration can salvage plank flooring in Concord.
SERVPRO Extraction and Water Restoration
Water disasters can rapidly overwhelm your home. Our prompt response can help manage immediate threats in the house, like standing water and pooling, that could create threatening conditions for your family.
Standing Water Concerns
Water restoration in Concord homes begins with understanding the impact of standing water threats:
- Absorption – Porous flooring can quickly absorb water pooling on the surface. Plank flooring and carpeting are among the most directly and rapidly impacted. Wet flooring creates the possibility of structural damage, mold growth, and other concerns.
- Subflooring Damage – When water has been absorbed into the flooring materials, the foundation underneath these installations may also become damaged. Prolonged exposure can often require subflooring repair as well.
- Spread to Inaccessible Areas – Water can migrate quickly along the surfaces to reach places in the house that are more challenging for successful extraction and drying. Containment, along with getting extraction started, can help.
Extraction Solutions for Standing Water
Removing standing water requires more than one type of tool. Extraction needs vary by the property and the severity of the situation. Deep extraction, for example, is completed with trash pumps and truck-mount machines. Shallow damage can be managed using wet vacuums and submersible pumps.
Thorough Drying by SERVPRO Professionals
Pooling across the flooring of your house can be addressed with extraction tools and devices, but drying is still vital in the full recovery of your property. We have machines to begin the evaporation of wet surface materials. Special equipment like drying mats can draw out moisture from plank flooring.
Standing water can be a substantial concern for your household. We understand how quickly solutions must begin and offer efficient water removal efforts with many extraction devices. Call SERVPRO of Concord when disaster strikes to mitigate your losses at (603) 225-2825.
SERVPRO Offers Rapid Response Fire Damage Restoration in Concord
Don’t let fire damage overwhelm you, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Concord.
Assessment and Cleaning Are Part of Efficient Fire Damage Cleanup Processes in Concord
Harm to your home after a fire in Concord can be extensive. Damage from the fire, the water and chemicals used to quell the fire, and the smoke odors that can travel throughout the home significantly impact your personal and professional life. Rapid response by SERVPRO following fire damage mitigation protocols can minimize the damage and get you back in your home faster.
Fire damage restoration by SERVPRO in Concord aims to mitigate secondary damage caused by the fire and save as many of your cherished mementos and family heirlooms as possible. We follow industry-recognized protocols and processes. These include:
- Arriving within four hours of your call
- Assessing the damage and safety issues, preparing a plan to review with our clients and their insurance adjuster
- Removing excess water and chemicals utilizing high-capacity pumps and water extractors
- If needed, remove damaged content and the demolition of structures, including cabinets, walls, and flooring. Removal of these materials also helps to reduce lingering odors from smoke residues.
- Thorough cleaning of all contents and every surface utilizing a variety of methods, including:
- Dry methods to clean light soot solutions
- Wet methods
- Spray and wipe
- Abrasion and immersion cleaning.
SERVPRO supervises a full range of building services professionals to assist with all fire damage restoration, including:
- Electrical and plumbing repairs and installation
- Drywall installation, plastering, and painting
- Flooring repair and installation
Clients prefer to deal with one company to manage all fire damage restoration activities associated with a fire incident. They save time and reduce their total cost with one firm managing the restoration. Fast response and action by our professionals reduce the secondary damage from exposure to water, chemicals, and smoke odors.
Call SERVPRO of Concord for fire damage restoration services. We provide service to Concord and nearby areas. We can help 24/7. Call (603) 225-2825.
Mold Damage Remediation in Concord
Let our fast response team eliminate further mold growth due to water leaks.
SERVPRO Assists with Mold Damage Restorations in Concord
While fungi commonly exist outdoors, if they start to form inside your structure, they could cause health effects. Once a fungus develops on an organic food source like building materials made from paper or wood, it can grow in all directions. The structures formed are called hyphae, and once they start to develop, they release seed-like spores into the air. These spores can then float around the atmosphere inside your building until they find another place with prime fungal growth conditions to form.
During mold damage restorations in Concord, our SERVPRO technicians first figure out how the fungi formed. Since we know that a fungus needs moisture and the ideal temperature to grow, we first find the source of the water. For example, mold developing in your attic could result from a slow roof leak.
Before we begin conducting any work procedures, we can shut off the water or temporarily stop the leak so that no more moisture enters. We can then seal off the affected room/rooms with thick plastic and attach an air scrubber to remove harmful particles from the air of the affected areas. We can also spray the affected area with a fungicide like Sporicidin, which can kill spores released by the fungi.
Next, we can work towards removing the contamination from your building materials and structural components. If the fungus has grown on the surface of your wall studs or ceiling trusses, we can sand or soda blast away the contamination. We can then use a sealant paint to seal the affected wood so mold can form again. If the affected materials are still wet, we can set up air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the moisture.
SERVPRO sets itself above other restoration companies in the following ways:
- We work closely with the homeowner from start to finish
- Our technicians are IICRC-certified
- We provide fast, 24/7 service
- We utilize the industry's most advanced technology
If you ever see a small amount of black mold form in your attic, call SERVPRO of Concord at (603) 225-2825.
Crucial Considerations during Water Restoration in Concord Homes
Our techs are ready 24/7, 365 days a year.
SERVPRO Reliably Handles Water Damage at Concord Premises
A storm is generally an unpleasant experience, but when the incident affects your property, sending water inside, you have many things to worry about. Some may be readily apparent when planning water restoration, while others come as a surprise. A bit of foresight and preparation can help you cope better.
How you approach the water restoration exercise your Concord home requires varies depending on how the incident unfolds or where you are when it happens. In many cases, you might not be home when it happens, so you have to derive a response based on the outcome. However, if you are home as it occurs, you have firsthand information on how things unfolded.
Critical Considerations When Planning Restoration:
- Did structural breaches let in water
- Are there landscaping issues
- How contaminated is the intruding water
The gale-force winds or lightning characteristic of storms can damage roofs or shatter windows. The breach points can be readily seen, such as when heavy debris such as tree branches fall on the structure letting in copious amounts of rainwater, or they might be harder to spot, such as a few missing shingles. Inspecting the structure before starting regular water restoration processes is essential to identify all structural problems. Our SERVPRO crews also take immediate corrective steps, such as installing tarps or boarding up the affected areas.
Flooding Because of the Landscaping
Despite the rough storm conditions, most structures are well-built to withstand such incidents. However, the ground surrounding the property can create problems, especially if there have been changes such as paving or landscaping. If the ground slopes house-wards (negative pitch) or the storm drains need to be bigger, rising groundwater can find a way into your house. In such cases, our crews focus on other tasks, such as pack-outs, while waiting for the water to recede. Since the situation involves groundwater, contamination is also likely.
- Remove and dispose of affected porous materials
- Shovel any out silt and mud left
- Incorporate biocides in the cleaning processes
SERVPRO of Concord proactively handles the problems that crop up during water restoration, making an incident “Like it never even happened.” Call us at (603) 225-2825.