Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Do you suspect mold in your property? SERVPRO of Concord offers concerned residents and businesses professional mold remediation services following steps established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Our technicians pursue advanced training to contain, and remove moldy materials, proudly earning IICRC Applied Microbial Restoration Technicians certifications before responding to your mold issues.
Professional Mold Remediation Services
The most important values our family-oriented company hold are honesty and reliability. Our customers deserve and receive ethical and respectful treatment as we abate mold growth within their property. The investment we chose to make in state of the art air filtration equipment keeps non-affected areas of your property safe from moldy particles during remediation. We take the time to explain the life cycle and growth pattern of microbial infestations typically seen in our area, so you make decisions based on full disclosure and complete information rather than fear.
Once we remove the current growth, we sanitize the area and help find and resolve the moisture problem that caused the outbreak, so your property remains mold growth free. SERVPRO of Concord also has an answer for persistent musty smells that may remain after mold remediation. Deodorization experts on our team train to use the hydroxyl machines we use to destroy odors, removing that last reminder of a problem ensuring all is resolved to your satisfaction.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (603) 225-2825
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Concord?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (603) 225-2825
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Concord is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Concord community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.